quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2010

To my foreign Readers (a los lectores extranjeros):

Dear Readers,

Although my posts are published in Portuguese, I provided a widget at the top of the page for translation of the posts, you are welcome to use it.

Unfortunatelly, for what I saw, the translation is not the best, but I have (by now) no way to publish my posts in three different languages, so this was the easier way to allow you to access my posts.

I also want to invite you to leave your comments in English and Spanish, as well. All of them will be read. And if the translations are not good enough, don´t hesitate to leave a comment asking for more information. I will reply to all.

Sincerely Yours,
PLANTRADE

===

Estimados Lectores,

A pesar de que mis posts se publican en portugués, les disponibilizé un widget en la parte superior de la página para la traducción, le invitamos a usarlo.

Desafortunadamente, por lo que vi, la traducción no es perfecta, y por el momento no alcanzo publicar los posts en los tres idiomas, así que este es el camino más fácil para que usted pueda acceder y leer a mis mensajes.

También quiero invitarlos a dejar sus comentarios en Inglés y Español. Serán todos leídos. Y si al leer a los posts traducidos le quedan dudas o dificuldades de comprehension por la traducción no tan buena, no dude en dejar un comentario pidiendo más información. Voy a responder a todos.

Cordialmente,
PLANTRADE